Welcome to Survival Forum -SHTF Forum - Preparedness Forum. Click here to register

Bug Out Bikes seen at Daytona Bike Week 2017

SHTF vehicle or vehicles you will use in a Disaster
SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 1247 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:29 pm

Molon Labe - King Leonidas' response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae. Translation: "Come and take them"

nickdanger has recieved thanks for this post, by:

DH-KS, Fictional Character, Lighthorse
Rating: 18.75%

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 29 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:58 am
Love it!!

:USA:
[..end of a biting diatribe outlining MODERN America being the greatest country] "We lead the world in only three categories: number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real, and defense spending, where we spend more than the next twenty-six countries combined, twenty-five of whom are allies. None of this is the fault of a 20-year-old college student, but you, nonetheless, are without a doubt a member of the WORST-period-GENERATION-period-EVER-period, so when you ask what makes us the greatest country in the world, I don't know what the f*** you're talking about! Yosemite?" - Jeff Daniels on 'The Newsroom'

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
John Bernard Books

To Paraphrase Dr. King:
"I have a dream that all men will one day be judged not by the size of their bank account or for their legal business affiliations, but by the content of their character".
Lord, help me to quit worrying about,
HALF-full or HALF-empty,
and make me thankful, for the glass!

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 1265 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:56 am
Yeah. Pretty awesome. Let me freely admit my bias as well as my preference for the one with USMC on the tank. Of course, in my version of "real life", I'd prefer not to be tethered to a gas station that needs power to work.
We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Return to BOV (Bug Out Vehicles)