Welcome to Survival Forum -SHTF Forum - Preparedness Forum. Click here to register

Every question and answer on a gun forum

Jokes & Funny Humor
This section may contain 'adult' themes and if you're going to be offended, keep out
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:11 pm
Every question and answer on a gun forum

Link To Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
Every question and answer on a gun forum: Part II

Link To Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqgSSAh8Cqs&feature=related

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 66 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:24 pm
I am peeing myself here.....

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 1011 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:08 pm
LOL, okay that is just so funny, cause it's sooooooo true.
"Tell the Truth, know the escape routes and carry extra ammunition" Georgia Mason in the novel "FEED"

"If you have to shoot, shoot. Don’t talk." -Tuco

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo.
“So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

Site Admin
Site Admin
Gave Thanks: 1194 times

Blog:
View Blog (32)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:08 pm
:gs:

That was GREAT!!!!

:LOL2:
Click Here For Google Search Of SHTFM.COM
Click Here For OUR Search Of SHTFM.COM
What Does BOB, BOL, OPSEC And other Acronyms mean ? Click Here To Find Out

Click Here for my Chest Fridge with power consumption readings

**PRIVACY NOTICE:**
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using www.shtfm.com or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law, under section UCC 1-103 1-308
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:01 pm
thats some good stuff right there. :beer:

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 1761 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:45 am
I don't care what they say, that's funny right there..... :D :gs:

:LOL2: :nutz:

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 39 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:55 am
:LOL2: :cheers:

Yea. Thats about right. Everyone has an opinion and thats cool.
The easiest and wort person to lie to is yourself.
"Don't fire unless fired upon. But if they want a war let it begin here."

- Captain John Parker, commander of the militiamen at Lexington, Massachusetts, on siting British Troops (attributed), April 19, 1775

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:57 pm
School Me ... School is out dipshit rotflmao :LOL2: :gs:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:14 pm
:D :shock: :D

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 46 times

Blog:
View Blog (3)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:13 am
:gs:

Hilarious!

You know, I own 30 rifles of various calibers and a dozen pistols of various calibers. Why? I like rifles and pistols. If I were given a trash bag and told to run in my house, get all the shooting gear I need to survive and I only had 5 minutes, I'd say, "Why so much time?"

I'd grab my Winchester 1300 pump with the slug barrel, my Hi-Point C9Comp, my scoped NEF Sportster in 22lr, 1 box of 12ga #6 and 1 box of 12ga #4, 2 boxes of 50 9mm and a 525 bulk pack of 22lr and I'd hit the door. If it took me longer than 3 minutes, I'd be surprised.

All these people with all these fancy guns are simply wasting their time. Oh, sure, you can do some great things with guns. Impressive stuff, however, its not fun and games when you want to survive. You need serviceable, usable firearms, not fancy crap.

I preach this stuff all the time: 3 guns - Shotgun, 22 rifle, large bore pistol. It will cover everything you'll ever need to do for self defense and hunting.

These cartoons illustrate, in a particularly funny way, how guns and money work without brains.

Excellent posting!
"I claim common law jurisdiction. I do not consent to this and I waive the benefit." -Me to the corporate enforcement officer at my next traffic stop.

"Before the dollar crashes we need to have a sound money system in place." -Giordano Bruno

"Government is the Anti-Midas. ...not to gold but to cr@p." -dochudson

Next

Return to Jokes / Humor