Welcome to Survival Forum -SHTF Forum - Preparedness Forum. Click here to register

Insurance in case you shoot someone Good or Bad ? [POLL]

Jokes & Funny Humor
This section may contain 'adult' themes and if you're going to be offended, keep out
Would you purchase insurance to help you if you have to use your weapon?

Yes
69%
No (explain why not)
31%

Total votes : 13

Site Admin
Site Admin
Gave Thanks: 1192 times

Blog:
View Blog (32)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:38 pm
A quote from the USCCA Site !

Activate Your Self-Defense SHIELD Today To Claim Your NEW Turbo-Charged Benefits And Become Instantly Prepared To Protect Yourself And Your Family From The Unforeseen Legal & Financial Aftermath Of Self-Defense...

ALL Weapons Covered
You shouldn't have to think twice about protecting your family, whether it be with a firearm, knife, or your own two hands…

Up to $1,125,000 in Insurance-Backed, Self-Defense SHIELD Protection
Once again the limits of your Platinum Membership have expanded to offer you even more protection in the event of a criminal defense lawsuit…

Expert Witness Coordination
Should you face charges, we'll provide and pay for self-defense expert witnesses to testify on your behalf.

Up-Front, No Out-Of-Pocket Coverage
If you're involved in a self-defense incident your Critical Response Team will instantly take any and all financial burdens off your shoulders. No deductible, no reimbursement, no out-of-pocket costs to your family…

The USCCA Legal Advisory Board
The new USCCA Legal Advisory Board gives you absolute peace of mind knowing that your defense attorney will have complete access to the nation's leading experts in self-defense, firearms, and concealed carry case law.

Click Here For Google Search Of SHTFM.COM
Click Here For OUR Search Of SHTFM.COM
What Does BOB, BOL, OPSEC And other Acronyms mean ? Click Here To Find Out

Click Here for my Chest Fridge with power consumption readings

**PRIVACY NOTICE:**
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using www.shtfm.com or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law, under section UCC 1-103 1-308
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 1503 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:25 am
I voted No, I was interested in seeing the outcome of the vote so far. Using the history of Auto Insurance, Health Insurance and the possibility of it becoming mandated by LAW to have if you carry a firearm. HELL NO, I was the only one that voted no so far. shrug
Be ever so carful of the Intellects, It will be the Simple folks that hold the Mark.

Site Admin
Site Admin
Gave Thanks: 1192 times

Blog:
View Blog (32)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:05 pm
Lighthorse wrote:I voted No, I was interested in seeing the outcome of the vote so far. Using the history of Auto Insurance, Health Insurance and the possibility of it becoming mandated by LAW to have if you carry a firearm. HELL NO, I was the only one that voted no so far. shrug

There are actual stories to show you the out comes

Here are some
Davids http://tracking.deltamediallc.com/SH18F
Kennith http://tracking.deltamediallc.com/SH189
Buddy http://tracking.deltamediallc.com/SH18B
Bills http://tracking.deltamediallc.com/SH18D

Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 12.07.57 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Click Here For Google Search Of SHTFM.COM
Click Here For OUR Search Of SHTFM.COM
What Does BOB, BOL, OPSEC And other Acronyms mean ? Click Here To Find Out

Click Here for my Chest Fridge with power consumption readings

**PRIVACY NOTICE:**
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using www.shtfm.com or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law, under section UCC 1-103 1-308
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 174 times

Blog:
View Blog (3)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:54 am
It could go both ways. Justice shouldn't be the road to financial ruin and neither should be defending your person, property or loved ones. I would compare this to making criminals carry insurance to alleviate the expenses that are incurred if caught conducting a crime. A Proper investigation and full respect of the Constitution and legal processes would cast doubt upon the need of insurance for protection if a life is threatened. People already have life insurance, but they die from criminal intent anyways. Maybe it would be easier to just have a form of judicial insurance that would cover any and all court inquiries.
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright laws.
James Madison rightly warned that “a standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty.”
"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost immediately he comes to the conclusion that government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable…” (HL Mencken, 1919)

Return to Jokes / Humor