Welcome to Survival Forum -SHTF Forum - Preparedness Forum. Click here to register

Ultimate Dog Tease

Jokes & Funny Humor
This section may contain 'adult' themes and if you're going to be offended, keep out
SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 174 times

Blog:
View Blog (3)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:58 pm

Link To Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGeKSiCQkPw

:D
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright laws.
James Madison rightly warned that “a standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty.”
"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost immediately he comes to the conclusion that government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable…” (HL Mencken, 1919)

lumpy39us has recieved thanks for this post, by:

DH-KS, Fictional Character, Lighthorse, war tide, wulfin
Rating: 31.25%

Site Admin
Site Admin
Gave Thanks: 1194 times

Blog:
View Blog (32)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:08 pm
THATS THE COOLEST THING I have seen in a while THANKS LUMP
Click Here For Google Search Of SHTFM.COM
Click Here For OUR Search Of SHTFM.COM
What Does BOB, BOL, OPSEC And other Acronyms mean ? Click Here To Find Out

Click Here for my Chest Fridge with power consumption readings

**PRIVACY NOTICE:**
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using www.shtfm.com or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law, under section UCC 1-103 1-308
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:28 pm
Thanks for the laugh Lumpy!!

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 280 times

Blog:
View Blog (3)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:12 pm
:D :D
When in doubt, apply rule ·223 or ·308 -- unless you have a more preferred calibre.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:45 pm
:D :D Nice... Dumb minimums.

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 1589 times

Blog:
View Blog (98)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:17 pm
Late Night Phone Call To The Vet A dog lover, whose dog was a female and in heat, agreed to look after her neighbors' male dog while the neighbors were on vacation. She had a large house and believed that she could keep the two dogs apart. However, as she was drifting off to sleep she heard awful howling and moaning sounds, rushed downstairs and found the dogs locked together in obvious pain and unable to disengage, as so frequently happens when dogs mate. Unable to separate them, and perplexed as to what to do next, although it was late, she called the vet, who answered in a very grumpy voice. After she explained the problem to him, the vet said, "Hang up the phone and place it down alongside the dogs. I will then call you back and the noise of the ringing will make the male lose his erection and he will be able to withdraw." "Do you think that will work?" she asked. "It just worked for me," he replied.
It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, So let me live my life
the way I WANT TO."- Jimi Hendrix

"Everybody has a plan, until they get punched in the face."-Mike Tyson
If the presidency were a blog, Mr. Obama would be declared a troll and unceremoniously booted out.
Anyone who has to tell you that he is a conservative, he probably isn't

After you take away our guns, what is next ? Knives ? Letter openers ? Forks ? Popsicle sticks ? Will we be reduced to being caged slaves with no spines, eating tofu with plastic sporks, watching faggot shows on TV ? NOT IN AMERICA, THE LAND OF GEORGE WASHINGTON, THOMAS JEFFERSON, RONALD REAGAN, MR. T, JIM BOWIE, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR., AUDIE MURPHY, HENRY FORD, JIMI HENDRIX, GEORGE PATTON, JOHN WAYNE, BILLY GRAHAM, BOB HOPE, EVEL KNIEVEL, CHUCK NORRIS, HANK WILLIAMS JR., PICKUP TRUCKS, MOONSHINERS, SHOTGUNS, THE INDY 500, COWBOYS, BIKERS, TRACTOR PULLS, SEMI TRUCKS, AND HUNTING FOR FOOD WITH GUNS ! WRONG, CREEPS ! YOU WANT YOUR ASSES KICKED ? COME AND TAKE THEM !
all 300 million of them...

I crack myself up sometimes.
Government
is the opposite of Freedom
Beware of the fury of the patient man. --John Dryden
No, the FBI isn’t investigating the IRS. Did Hitler have the Gestapo investigate the SS ?
"The only "hard choice" I saw Hillary make was to stay married to Prez Bill after he stuck his uncut little cigar into every girl/woman/female in sight throughout his reign. Quite an example our Hillary set for her young daughter and the millions of young women who might look up to her, no? Marry for power and stick with it, no matter how soul-squashing or humiliating the experience is. Even if hubby thinks of women as human ashtrays, Chels, stay married just to leach off a little more of his power. Hard choices indeed.
There are three types of people- sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. Don't forget that the government is composed mostly of wolves, not sheepdogs.
"A slave cannot be freed, save he do it himself. Nor can you enslave a free man; the very most you can do is kill him."- J.Jos. Bonforte
Always remember to PILLAGE before you BURN
Sure, it's a FREE COUNTRY...as long as you DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD.
"Forgive your enemies. Never forget their names."- John F. Kennedy
After a nuclear war it will be nothing but cockroaches riding around on KLRs, eating Twinkies.
My boss is a Jewish carpenter.

* All quotations from the Encyclopedia Galactica here reproduced are from the 116th Edition published in 1020F.E. by the Encyclopedia Galactica Publishing Co., Terminus, with permission of the publishers. http://christianstatesofamerica.blogspot.com/

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 1589 times

Blog:
View Blog (98)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:26 pm
MY LAST TRIP TO COSTCO
Yesterday I was at my local COSTCO buying a large bag of Purina dog chow for my loyal pet, Jake, the Wonder Dog and was in the check-out line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had, an elephant? So because I'm retired and have little to do, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet and that the way that it works is, to load your pants pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care, because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff a poodle's butt and a car hit me.

I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.
It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious.
"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, So let me live my life
the way I WANT TO."- Jimi Hendrix

"Everybody has a plan, until they get punched in the face."-Mike Tyson
If the presidency were a blog, Mr. Obama would be declared a troll and unceremoniously booted out.
Anyone who has to tell you that he is a conservative, he probably isn't

After you take away our guns, what is next ? Knives ? Letter openers ? Forks ? Popsicle sticks ? Will we be reduced to being caged slaves with no spines, eating tofu with plastic sporks, watching faggot shows on TV ? NOT IN AMERICA, THE LAND OF GEORGE WASHINGTON, THOMAS JEFFERSON, RONALD REAGAN, MR. T, JIM BOWIE, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR., AUDIE MURPHY, HENRY FORD, JIMI HENDRIX, GEORGE PATTON, JOHN WAYNE, BILLY GRAHAM, BOB HOPE, EVEL KNIEVEL, CHUCK NORRIS, HANK WILLIAMS JR., PICKUP TRUCKS, MOONSHINERS, SHOTGUNS, THE INDY 500, COWBOYS, BIKERS, TRACTOR PULLS, SEMI TRUCKS, AND HUNTING FOR FOOD WITH GUNS ! WRONG, CREEPS ! YOU WANT YOUR ASSES KICKED ? COME AND TAKE THEM !
all 300 million of them...

I crack myself up sometimes.
Government
is the opposite of Freedom
Beware of the fury of the patient man. --John Dryden
No, the FBI isn’t investigating the IRS. Did Hitler have the Gestapo investigate the SS ?
"The only "hard choice" I saw Hillary make was to stay married to Prez Bill after he stuck his uncut little cigar into every girl/woman/female in sight throughout his reign. Quite an example our Hillary set for her young daughter and the millions of young women who might look up to her, no? Marry for power and stick with it, no matter how soul-squashing or humiliating the experience is. Even if hubby thinks of women as human ashtrays, Chels, stay married just to leach off a little more of his power. Hard choices indeed.
There are three types of people- sheep, wolves, and sheepdogs. Don't forget that the government is composed mostly of wolves, not sheepdogs.
"A slave cannot be freed, save he do it himself. Nor can you enslave a free man; the very most you can do is kill him."- J.Jos. Bonforte
Always remember to PILLAGE before you BURN
Sure, it's a FREE COUNTRY...as long as you DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD.
"Forgive your enemies. Never forget their names."- John F. Kennedy
After a nuclear war it will be nothing but cockroaches riding around on KLRs, eating Twinkies.
My boss is a Jewish carpenter.

* All quotations from the Encyclopedia Galactica here reproduced are from the 116th Edition published in 1020F.E. by the Encyclopedia Galactica Publishing Co., Terminus, with permission of the publishers. http://christianstatesofamerica.blogspot.com/

war tide has recieved thanks for this post, by:

d80bill, FearlessFreep, ncwebnut
Rating: 18.75%

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 110 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:07 am
lumpy, that video was awesome! war, I almost snorted my coffee. lmao! :D

Return to Jokes / Humor