Welcome to SHTF Forum, SHTF Preparedness. Click here to register

Survival fiction posts

SHTF & Survival Scenarios
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:57 pm
Wondering if it would be alright to post some of my PAW fiction. If so, which forum? This one, Stories, or User's Stories?

Thanks.

http://www.batterystation.com/survival.htm
SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 2386 times

Blog:
View Blog (1)
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:37 pm
I'd love to see your stories here. I'm not a mod or anything but it seems like stories would be the logical place for them.

Is your avitar/picture really a pic of you???
On a mountain top .

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:45 pm
Yes, that is me.

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 114 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 4:19 pm
I too would love to see your stories here Mr. Young. I have sent a PM to the forum admin requesting he allow your request. I am currently half way through your latest "What If"

d80bill

Site Admin
Site Admin
Gave Thanks: 1069 times

Blog:
View Blog (32)
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 4:10 am
Of course you can, we would love to see them.
You can post them here
www.shtfm.com/users-shtf-stories/
Click Here For Google Search Of SHTFM.COM
Click Here For OUR Search Of SHTFM.COM
What Does BOB, BOL, OPSEC And other Acronyms mean ? Click Here To Find Out

**PRIVACY NOTICE:**
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using www.shtfm.com or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law, under section UCC 1-103 1-308
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:23 pm
Thank you. I'll post my latest today.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Jerry D Young wrote:Yes, that is me.

You share an uncanny resemblance to to the late great Robert Jordan in that pic.

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 280 times

Blog:
View Blog (3)
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 11:23 pm
Jerry, thank you for posting your writings here - and particularly, thank you for using a font size that makes it easy for my aging eyes to read!
One Question: I read "Keys to the Kingdom" on the "preparingforthefuture" site, and enjoyed what I read, however there appears to be a gap in the story as posted. One moment people are being moved to the farm and next the story jumps to the aftermath of an attack. What happened to the intervening part?
Bid
When in doubt, apply rule ·223 or ·308 -- unless you have a more preferred calibre.

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:58 pm
Thank you.

I'll check out the other story. Sometimes I screw thing up royally.

Corrected.

Return to SHTF & Survival Scenarios