Welcome to SHTF Survival, Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Forums. Click here to register

500 free military manuals

Download Manuals, pdf's, etc..
SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 76 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:19 pm
http://www.survivalebooks.com/usmilitarymanuals.html

Has radio training manuals, auto maint. manuals, TV, Photojournalism, journalism.

Plus all the normal military stuff.
I am the grumpiest hippie you will ever meet. My Blog

Will Rogers said, "there's 3 sorts of people in this world, those who learn by books, those who learn by the experiences of others, and those who just have to pee on the electric fence every now and then."

paramudduck has recieved thanks for this post, by:

clawsthatscratch, Fictional Character
Rating: 12.5%

Site Admin
Site Admin
Gave Thanks: 1059 times

Blog:
View Blog (32)
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:55 am
wow dunno how i missed this but i am downloading them right now with DTA (download them all extention from FF)
i goto dta tool and click remove all filters then type in *.pdf and it will automatically download all pdf's from the link above.

DTA FF extension post
www.shtfm.com/fire-fox/downthemal ... t8384.html
Click Here For Google Search Of SHTFM.COM
Click Here For OUR Search Of SHTFM.COM
What Does BOB, BOL, OPSEC And other Acronyms mean ? Click Here To Find Out

**PRIVACY NOTICE:**
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using www.shtfm.com or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law, under section UCC 1-103 1-308
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:55 am
I didn't think of it before, but I have had these for a long time. It is well worth it, lots of useful stuff.

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 8 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:06 am
Excellent! Downloading now!
:beer:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:40 am
a much needed find thanks

:gs:

Site Admin
Site Admin
Gave Thanks: 1059 times

Blog:
View Blog (32)
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:05 pm
BUMP
Click Here For Google Search Of SHTFM.COM
Click Here For OUR Search Of SHTFM.COM
What Does BOB, BOL, OPSEC And other Acronyms mean ? Click Here To Find Out

**PRIVACY NOTICE:**
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using www.shtfm.com or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law, under section UCC 1-103 1-308
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Return to PDF's / Downloads