Welcome to SHTF Survival, Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Forums. Click here to register

Paranoid, PTSD?

Important news and breaking stories.

Forum rules

PLEASE DO ALL NECESSARY RESEARCH FIRST TO CONFIRM YOUR NEWS AND SOURCES BEFORE POSTING, OR THEY COULD BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING! -- If this source is unconfirmed please place it in the correct forum.
SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 152 times

Blog:
View Blog (3)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 am
Some of the recent local undertaking's (shovel ready jobs) include some interesting freeway work. Fiber optics and tower bases.
I commented that future camera's were a possibility, paranoia and possible PTSD accusations directed my way, yes!
Oh and by the way those new cameras look really nice.
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright laws.
James Madison rightly warned that “a standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty.”
"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost immediately he comes to the conclusion that government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable…” (HL Mencken, 1919)

lumpy39us has recieved thanks for this post, by:

Fictional Character, Herbalpagan
Rating: 12.5%

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 281 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:01 am
It's not paranoia if its true right?

[ Posted via mobile device ] Image

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 1678 times

Blog:
View Blog (2)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:59 pm
What ^^HE^^ Said.
*PRIVACY NOTICE:**
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using www.shtfm.com or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"History is littered with wars which everybody knew would never happen."—Enoch
Powell, Member of the British Parliament

"Learn to love Death's Ink Black Shadow as much as you love the Light of Dawn" - Unknown Spartan Quote

Resident Pothead

Pray not for an easy life. Pray for the STRENGTH to endure a difficult one.

The Lesson is in The Journey, Not the End Game - Eddie

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 322 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:35 am
As Henry Kissinger so famously said to Richard Nixon, "VELL, RICHARD IT'S NOT PARANOIA IF
THEY REALLY ARE OUT TO GET YOU."
:D
“ Ever sift sand through a screen? ... We Bene Gesserit sift people to find the humans. ”

— Reverend Mother Gaius Helen Mohiam, Dune by Frank Herbert.

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 2055 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:33 am
Nothing to see here folks, just some much needed infrastructure for the coming police state shrug
Ignorance shouts, knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

I'd rather be morally correct.

Big government crushes the air out of its citizens more cruelly than the bully sitting on the skinny asthmatic kid. dochudson 2012

“You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.” ~ Ayn Rand

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 57 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:13 pm
Yup its real it;'s not any sort of disorder exceprt to leftists as a reason to deny gun rights!

RonL

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 24 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:22 pm
Lumpy,
just because you realize that you're being paranoid, doesn't mean that they're not really after you! :shock:
To Paraphrase Dr. King:
"I have a dream that all men will one day be judged not by the size of their bank account or for their legal business affiliations, but by the content of their character".
Lord, help me to quit worrying about,
HALF-full or HALF-empty,
and make me thankful, for the glass!

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert

Blog:
View Blog (2)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:55 am
..... The idea of surveillance cameras being put up is PTSD?? :D Someone needs edumucated!!!
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using www.shtfm.com or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.

"Learn to love Death's Ink Black Shadow as much as you love the Light of Dawn" - Unknown Spartan Quote

Resident Pothead

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 843 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:23 am
The problem is everyone suffers form some type of PTSD, period. No one's life is without trauma of some type and the idiots who think it just is a soldiers problem are in fact not playing with a full deck.
You let the shrinks (who also suffer from it and are mostly not that level in the head) define who is sane and not sane based on loose criteria , you end up with probelms. Like giving politicians keys to your bank account, it ends baddly for everyone.
"Tell the Truth, know the escape routes and carry extra ammunition" Georgia Mason in the novel "FEED"

"If you have to shoot, shoot. Don’t talk." -Tuco

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert

Blog:
View Blog (2)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:56 am
I agree wulf. I've decided that I'm not going NEAR shrinks anymore!!! They're crazier than I am!!!

Resident Pothead

Return to Main Newsroom