Welcome to SHTF Survival, Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Forums. Click here to register

Homemade travel trailer plans

SHTF vehicle or vehicles you will use in a Disaster
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:11 am
I've been going through my computer storage and came across these plans I downloaded a couple of years ago. The teardrop travel trailer is one of my favorites. Seems simple to make and can be done inexpensively using reclaimed or recycled materials.

Honeymoon House Trailer.pdf

Kampous Trailer.pdf

Lil Guy.pdf

RV.pdf

TearDrop Trailer.pdf

Trailer For Two.pdf

Uni.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 138 times

Blog:
View Blog (5)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:53 am
Thanks for sharing Majescott i'm def. savin' those.
Get smarter your back will thank you....
Guess what? You can read this. Thank a Teacher and a Vet
'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Winston Churchill

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 77 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:24 pm
Gotta love the old MI, PM, and the like....even the ads are cool to read...LOL
Thanks......

I can still remember seeing an article on building something like these....With the instructions, "First get your self a front axle from a 1939 Studebaker......I'm I thinking, Where in the heck do I find one of those,? LOL LOL

The orginal "Place" was a 1963 Shasta "Ham Can" trailer, used it for 15 years till the cabin was built,,,,,It was comerical but still reminds me of the old home made units.

My basic tool rules:
Deploy your assets, if you spread them out no one know how many you really have............................
Redundant calibers are just another asset...........
Have passed, "need", along time ago.........
Invest in airplanes and firearms, never women or cars.......
Precious metals..........Brass and lead......
The more you know, the less you have to carry.......

SHTF Militia
Good site;
http://www.survivalblog.com/

SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert
Gave Thanks: 1590 times

Blog:
View Blog (2)
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 pm
:gs:
*PRIVACY NOTICE:**
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using www.shtfm.com or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"History is littered with wars which everybody knew would never happen."—Enoch
Powell, Member of the British Parliament

"Learn to love Death's Ink Black Shadow as much as you love the Light of Dawn" - Unknown Spartan Quote

Resident Pothead

Pray not for an easy life. Pray for the STRENGTH to endure a difficult one.

The Lesson is in The Journey, Not the End Game - Eddie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 am
hunter63 wrote:Gotta love the old MI, PM, and the like....even the ads are cool to read...LOL
Thanks......

I can still remember seeing an article on building something like these....With the instructions, "First get your self a front axle from a 1939 Studebaker......I'm I thinking, Where in the heck do I find one of those,? LOL LOL

The orginal "Place" was a 1963 Shasta "Ham Can" trailer, used it for 15 years till the cabin was built,,,,,It was comerical but still reminds me of the old home made units.

Love the old Shasta's! We are restoring a gem Canned Ham from the late '50 to early 60's but we still haven't found the make of it yet. We are just about done restoring this one but we were thinking of building the teardrop prior to getting our "vintage" 16 ft.

Eventually we will be building one of these trailers but for my partner's work. He travels about 3 hrs a day and would be nice to just park it somewhere closer to his work.

I will be uploading a couple more that were too big for this site and will provide a link for a download.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:49 am
Here are 4 more travel trailer plans that were too big for this site.

Lightweight Trailer: http://www.multiupload.com/2XJIGY5XS9

Runlight Trailer: http://www.multiupload.com/01L014WQIG

Wander Pup Trailer: http://www.multiupload.com/2ZTVSJVCE9

Wild Goose Trailer: http://www.multiupload.com/NWUD3J0WLF

SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR
Gave Thanks: 112 times

Blog:
View Blog (0)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:11 am
one of the easiest foundations for bugout trailers i have come across is the simple 3/4 ton pickup box trailer.
They are already wired for lights and many if not most still have the original fuel tank (which can be plumbed to act as a reserve fuel tank for your BOV..
It's an easy matter to add a topper ( even to the point of extending the height with sideboards ) or a pickup camper.
LIVE FREE & DIE WELL

Return to BOV (Bug Out Vehicles)