Let Me Know If you are having any issues with the board !
shtfmovement [@] gmail.com

Keeping your batteries going in the PAW.

Do it yourself DIY, How to do things and instructions. Lessons and help
goinpostal
SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR

Keeping your batteries going in the PAW.

Post by goinpostal » Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:21 am

An inexpensive 8 AA NiCad, or NiMH battery charging system for when the powers out.I bought an 8pk of these a WalMart a couple of days ago for $15.00. Image , Image , Image , Image .With a little ball of foil stuck between the battery and the contact,you can also charge AAA,and AAAA batteries.Using a single battery holder,two lengths of wire,and a couple of alligator clips you can recharge C&D batteries singly as well.Wire two of these in series for recharging your 123 batteries,three for most cell phone batteries,four for 6v,six for 9v,and eight for 12v.Remember that the larger the battery capacity the longer it will take to charge,and only use rechargable batteries.WalMart also sells a smaller version of these solar lights singly for$1.50 that work with button cells,and can be converted to recharge just about any size button cells.Heres another handy way to DIY a charger for your batteries out of a cordless drill. http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&xl_b ... cription=1 .Hope this helps those wondering what to do about batteries in the PAW,at least for a while.Matt
Last edited by goinpostal on Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I want to die in my sleep just like my Grandpa,not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car. ""I'm the one you go to when something absolutely has to go"Kaaboommm"!!!!""

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login