Happy Memorial Day
New Things Added
  1. Red Links Mean You Have Not Read That Topic Yet
  2. New Style You Can Use By changing your board preferences here -> ucp.php?i=165
  3. Rules Section Is Up here -> app.php/rules
  4. Videos Section Is Up here -> app.php/video
Don't forget to vote for us here-> http://www.topprepperwebsites.com/vin.php?s=shtfm

full auto cross bow

Bows, knives etc.. talk
nickdanger
SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR

full auto cross bow

Post by nickdanger » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:20 pm

Molon Labe - King Leonidas' response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae. Translation: "Come and take them"

Fictional Character
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: full auto cross bow

Post by Fictional Character » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:37 am

Thats pretty neat, that guy is really cool i ended up watching lots of the videos.
Click Here For OUR Search Of SHTFM.COM

Click Here For My DIY / How to make kerosene / oil lantern wicks

Click Here for my Chest Fridge with power consumption readings

**PRIVACY NOTICE:**
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using http://www.shtfm.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law, under section UCC 1-103 1-308
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Return to “Other Weapons”