Happy Memorial Day
New Things Added
  1. Red Links Mean You Have Not Read That Topic Yet
  2. New Style You Can Use By changing your board preferences here -> ucp.php?i=165
  3. Rules Section Is Up here -> app.php/rules
  4. Videos Section Is Up here -> app.php/video
Don't forget to vote for us here-> http://www.topprepperwebsites.com/vin.php?s=shtfm

Insurance in case you shoot someone Good or Bad ? [POLL]

Polls for guest interaction, and ideas.
Even guests can reply and vote.
Forum rules
This forum is open to the public and you do not have to be a SHTFM Member to post a reply or vote.

Would you purchase insurance to help you if you have to use your weapon?

Yes
76%
No (explain why not)
24%

Total votes: 17

Fictional Character
Site Admin
Site Admin

Insurance in case you shoot someone Good or Bad ? [POLL]

Post by Fictional Character » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:38 pm

A quote from the USCCA Site !
Activate Your Self-Defense SHIELD Today To Claim Your NEW Turbo-Charged Benefits And Become Instantly Prepared To Protect Yourself And Your Family From The Unforeseen Legal & Financial Aftermath Of Self-Defense...

ALL Weapons Covered
You shouldn't have to think twice about protecting your family, whether it be with a firearm, knife, or your own two hands…

Up to $1,125,000 in Insurance-Backed, Self-Defense SHIELD Protection
Once again the limits of your Platinum Membership have expanded to offer you even more protection in the event of a criminal defense lawsuit…

Expert Witness Coordination
Should you face charges, we'll provide and pay for self-defense expert witnesses to testify on your behalf.

Up-Front, No Out-Of-Pocket Coverage
If you're involved in a self-defense incident your Critical Response Team will instantly take any and all financial burdens off your shoulders. No deductible, no reimbursement, no out-of-pocket costs to your family…

The USCCA Legal Advisory Board
The new USCCA Legal Advisory Board gives you absolute peace of mind knowing that your defense attorney will have complete access to the nation's leading experts in self-defense, firearms, and concealed carry case law.

Click Here For OUR Search Of SHTFM.COM

Click Here For My DIY / How to make kerosene / oil lantern wicks

Click Here for my Chest Fridge with power consumption readings

**PRIVACY NOTICE:**
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using http://www.shtfm.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law, under section UCC 1-103 1-308
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lighthorse
SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR

Re: Insurance in case you shoot someone Good or Bad ?

Post by Lighthorse » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:25 am

I voted No, I was interested in seeing the outcome of the vote so far. Using the history of Auto Insurance, Health Insurance and the possibility of it becoming mandated by LAW to have if you carry a firearm. HELL NO, I was the only one that voted no so far. shrug
Be ever so carful of the Intellects, It will be the Simple folks that hold the Mark.

Fictional Character
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Insurance in case you shoot someone Good or Bad ?

Post by Fictional Character » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:05 pm

Lighthorse wrote:I voted No, I was interested in seeing the outcome of the vote so far. Using the history of Auto Insurance, Health Insurance and the possibility of it becoming mandated by LAW to have if you carry a firearm. HELL NO, I was the only one that voted no so far. shrug

There are actual stories to show you the out comes

Here are some
Davids http://tracking.deltamediallc.com/SH18F
Kennith http://tracking.deltamediallc.com/SH189
Buddy http://tracking.deltamediallc.com/SH18B
Bills http://tracking.deltamediallc.com/SH18D
Screen Shot 2017-01-02 at 12.07.57 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using http://www.shtfm.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law, under section UCC 1-103 1-308

lumpy39us
SHTF Expert
SHTF Expert

Re: Insurance in case you shoot someone Good or Bad ? [POLL]

Post by lumpy39us » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:54 am

It could go both ways. Justice shouldn't be the road to financial ruin and neither should be defending your person, property or loved ones. I would compare this to making criminals carry insurance to alleviate the expenses that are incurred if caught conducting a crime. A Proper investigation and full respect of the Constitution and legal processes would cast doubt upon the need of insurance for protection if a life is threatened. People already have life insurance, but they die from criminal intent anyways. Maybe it would be easier to just have a form of judicial insurance that would cover any and all court inquiries.
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright laws.
James Madison rightly warned that “a standing military force, with an overgrown Executive will not long be safe companions to liberty.”
"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost immediately he comes to the conclusion that government he lives under is dishonest, insane and intolerable…” (HL Mencken, 1919)

Fictional Character
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Fictional Character » Mon May 22, 2017 9:52 am

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP

tech
SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR

Post by tech » Mon May 22, 2017 11:11 pm

I'm just waiting for some shyster lawyer to try and claim that purchasing insurance indicates premeditation...
...that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — But when a long train of abuses and usurpations...evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government...
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people...
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent...

GatorTail

Post by GatorTail » Wed May 24, 2017 5:46 pm

[quote=tech post_id=162950 time=1495509105 user_id=1625]
I'm just waiting for some shyster lawyer to try and claim that purchasing insurance indicates premeditation...
[/quote]
I would not put it past them lol

Return to “Polls open to everyone”