Let Me Know If you are having any issues with the board !
shtfmovement [@] gmail.com

Insurance in case you shoot someone Good or Bad ? [POLL]

Polls for guest interaction, and ideas.
Even guests can reply and vote.
Forum rules
This forum is open to the public and you do not have to be a SHTFM Member to post a reply or vote.

Would you purchase insurance to help you if you have to use your weapon?

You may select 1 option

View results

Fictional Character
Site Admin
Site Admin

Insurance in case you shoot someone Good or Bad ? [POLL]

Post by Fictional Character » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:38 pm

A quote from the USCCA Site !
Activate Your Self-Defense SHIELD Today To Claim Your NEW Turbo-Charged Benefits And Become Instantly Prepared To Protect Yourself And Your Family From The Unforeseen Legal & Financial Aftermath Of Self-Defense...

ALL Weapons Covered
You shouldn't have to think twice about protecting your family, whether it be with a firearm, knife, or your own two hands…

Up to $1,125,000 in Insurance-Backed, Self-Defense SHIELD Protection
Once again the limits of your Platinum Membership have expanded to offer you even more protection in the event of a criminal defense lawsuit…

Expert Witness Coordination
Should you face charges, we'll provide and pay for self-defense expert witnesses to testify on your behalf.

Up-Front, No Out-Of-Pocket Coverage
If you're involved in a self-defense incident your Critical Response Team will instantly take any and all financial burdens off your shoulders. No deductible, no reimbursement, no out-of-pocket costs to your family…

The USCCA Legal Advisory Board
The new USCCA Legal Advisory Board gives you absolute peace of mind knowing that your defense attorney will have complete access to the nation's leading experts in self-defense, firearms, and concealed carry case law.

Click Here For OUR Search Of SHTFM.COM

Click Here For My DIY / How to make kerosene / oil lantern wicks

Click Here for my Chest Fridge with power consumption readings

**PRIVACY NOTICE:**
Warning--any person and/or institution and/or Agent and/or Agency of any governmental structure including but not limited to the United States Federal Government also using or monitoring/using http://www.shtfm.com or any of its associated websites, you do NOT have my permission to utilize any of my profile information nor any of the content contained herein including, but not limited to my photos, and/ or the comments made about my photo's or any other "picture" art posted on my profile. You are hereby notified that you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, disseminating, or taking any other action against me with regard to this profile and the contents herein. The foregoing prohibitions also apply to your employee(s), agent(s), student(s) or any personnel under your direction or control. The contents of this profile are private and legally privileged and confidential information, and the violation of my personal privacy is punishable by law, under section UCC 1-103 1-308
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login