Let Me Know If you are having any issues with the board !
shtfmovement [@] gmail.com

And Yea verily, didst the Mongolians CLUSTER!

Do it yourself DIY, How to do things and instructions. Lessons and help
Schteveo
SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR

And Yea verily, didst the Mongolians CLUSTER!

Post by Schteveo » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:18 pm

...and they clustered mightily, and said clustering could have undone the King and Kingdom!

So...having donned my tin foil hat earlier in the year over the Eclipse / ZA, I 'thought' I was ready for an emergency situation. At 01:30, I woke up, headed to the 'governor's office' and by the time I got back under my woobie, I knew I was NOT ready!!

By 08:15 this morning I realized that my preps were even shorter than I thought 7hrs earlier, across the boards too, not enough ANYTHING and my crew (the aforementioned mongolians who clustered and generally f***ed me up ALL day....) were absolutely NOT onboard at all!! shrug

This was our first full on 'drill' in a few years, but Sister Mary Francis it never occurred to me it would go so badly. :hb:

I need to treat this like going to Carnegie Hall.

Oh well, as Scarlet O'Hara was fond of saying, ...

:USA:
[..end of a biting diatribe outlining MODERN America being the greatest country] "We lead the world in only three categories: number of incarcerated citizens per capita, number of adults who believe angels are real, and defense spending, where we spend more than the next twenty-six countries combined, twenty-five of whom are allies. None of this is the fault of a 20-year-old college student, but you, nonetheless, are without a doubt a member of the WORST-period-GENERATION-period-EVER-period, so when you ask what makes us the greatest country in the world, I don't know what the f*** you're talking about! Yosemite?" - Jeff Daniels on 'The Newsroom'

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
John Bernard Books

To Paraphrase Dr. King:
"I have a dream that all men will one day be judged not by the size of their bank account or for their legal business affiliations, but by the content of their character".
Lord, help me to quit worrying about,
HALF-full or HALF-empty,
and make me thankful, for the glass!

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login