So far we have pretty much taken it down to the skeleton.
Now we are just replacing bad wood and putting in some insulation.
once that is all done we will re panel it with the reclaimed wood paneling from Lowes and I am going to list what has been purchased so far with links to them.
- Outside shower http://amzn.to/2eEtLaH
- 20 Gal. Water Tank Kit (fits under step up to bunk with room for pump) http://amzn.to/2vMlNiS
- Water Inlet http://amzn.to/2vMt6r1
- Flowjet water pump (just like the one I had in NC http://amzn.to/2tQCY1G
- Fuse Holder For Solar Circuits http://amzn.to/2eEJdU3
- Remote Relay Switch For Turning On Lights if on a walk or away from camper http://amzn.to/2gTIoaI
- Rocker Switches with 12v Plug in and USB Plug Ins http://amzn.to/2tQOV7r
- 18W LED Lights for the sides and back of camper http://amzn.to/2gT3rKN
- Tail Lights with cool amber arrows for the back of camper http://amzn.to/2vM7w5J
- 10 Clear lens AMBER running/side marker lights http://amzn.to/2umaXCx
- And the BIG ONE 200 watt MONO solar with mppt controller http://amzn.to/2gTuyVK
- Small stainless sink from the habitat for humanity RE-Store
Ripped out existing toilet since it is a waste of space and plumbing we will be getting a porta potty not sure which one yet but soon.
Ripped out the whole stove and furnace (im in FL ) Ill use a camp stove.
Has an AC in it but I bought a new one that was used LOL the same day i got camper off the app LET GO
Only paid 400$ for the camper and I got a truck camper so I could tow something else instead of having another damn thing to register and no room for a toy or 2.
Ok now for the pictures.