Let Me Know If you are having any issues with the board !
shtfmovement [@] gmail.com

Obex Design TekSaw

Gear used for survival
wulfin
SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR

Obex Design TekSaw

Post by wulfin » Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:36 am

Has anyone used this item I found, Obex Design TekSaw ?

Description is The original TekSaw™ MK2 Pocket Survival Saw is the perfect urban EDC survival tool for cutting wood, plastics, and other non-metal materials. Combining the advanced science of modern man made fibers with innovative injection molded materials, we are able to produce a saw that will fit almost anywhere and be nearly undetectable (100% non-metallic). Proudly made 100% in the USA – Dallas, Texas.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131340204579?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT

I am considering buying one and testing it. The old type metal wire saws, when I tested them, tend to break fairly easy if stressed and testing has shown they also tend to rust. I bought one of the chainsaw chain type hand saws to add to my BOB and while testing made me quite happy at how well it worked, if does take up room and is heavy, so I thought maybe this might be an alternative.

Feed back on this item would be appreciated if you know about it, Thanks.
"Tell the Truth, know the escape routes and carry extra ammunition" Georgia Mason in the novel "FEED"

"If you have to shoot, shoot. Don’t talk." -Tuco

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

“I wish it need not have happened in my time,” said Frodo.
“So do I,” said Gandalf, “and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Gear”