Let Me Know If you are having any issues with the board !
shtfmovement [@] gmail.com

Dash Cameras for security

Preparedness tips fpr , emergency , disaster , hurricane , earthquake, etc..
nickdanger
SHTFM SPONSOR
SHTFM SPONSOR

Dash Cameras for security

Post by nickdanger » Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:18 am

I'm sure you've all seen dash cam videos. Good way to protect yourself in the event of a crash you did not cause or even if you witness a crash or road rage it could help an innocent person. I had been watching the prices of these devices fall. Just a few short years ago they averaged $100 and up. I just bought one on Amazon for $29 with free shipping and it included all the wiring and memory card. I got to say it works great and I'm pleased with it. You might want to consider getting one of these for peace of mind.

I only paid $29 for this exact one:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073H ... UTF8&psc=1

If you're looking for one, make sure you get one that records high definition video at least 1080. There are a lot of features available, I didn't need voice activation, some record audio, some don't, the one above records audio. Some come with wiring, some don't, some come with memory cards, some don't. I just wanted one that I could plug and play, no setup involved and that it records when power is on and saves the recording when power goes off. Some will automatically save the video if it detects a crash, the one above does that. The one above also comes with a USB stick that you can pull the memory card out of the camera, plug it into the USB stick and download the recordings to your computer.
Molon Labe - King Leonidas' response to the Persian army's demand that the Spartans surrender their weapons at the Battle of Thermopylae. Translation: "Come and take them"

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login